Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 204
Photo of University of South Carolina Athletic Dept
Can you trigger an automated email from a LeadDigit opt-in?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Data Center Solutions
How do I see which form a new subscriber used to sign up?
I've been looking in the subscriber history and details but do not see which form the new subscriber used to sign up. Is this tracked/lis...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jay Graves
How can I send to contacts who didn't open an email?
Is there an easy way to create a segment of people that did NOT open and email for a specific campaign?
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Saratech Marketing
What causes 'Pending' status of a contact in a Salesforce Emma Group? The group will not refresh if there is a member with 'Pending' status.
What causes 'Pending' status of a lead or contact in a Salesforce Emma Group? The group will not refresh if there is a member with 'Pendi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of kmurack
Where did the Change Column Display button go?
We use a number of custom fields that I like to sort by. I used to have the ability to display the fields I wanted via the Change Column ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of ParentMap
contact fields - can you add options over time?
Hi there, we are new to Emma and setting up fields. Our organization runs 10-12 events every year, where we subscribe new folks, and want...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MIMBRES REGION ARTS COUNCIL
Can I copy image blocks from one campaign to another?
How can I copying a block of Images (like a group of sponsor logos) from one campaign to another?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hells Canyon Preservation Council
How can I stop spam signups?
I have seven signups from totally bogus sounding emails and names, all with the same first name and last name, and emails that look like ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Katie Damico
Click tracking on personalized URLs?
We are creating links in our emails by creating a contact field that holds a URL, then using personalization to pull that link into our e...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of YMCA of Greater KC
Unable to Adjust Padding/Margin on Header Image
Until today, I have been able to adjust the padding on my header images by clicking the settings gear icon and manually adjusting the num...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KGK Synergize Inc.
If I upload a list of contacts into an exisiting Emma list, will it delete any duplicates from my new list that may already be in Emma?
If I upload a list of contacts into an existing Emma list, will it delete any duplicates from my new list that may already be in Emma?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of eanderson
Undo/Redo feature not working
I'm working on designing a new campaign and the undo/redo feature is not working. I click the buttons but nothing happens. Suggestions?
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of City of Vancouver, Washington
How do I change the background color of an entire sidebar column?
One of the editors on a sub-account has a newsletter that she designed with a right sidebar column that had a light green background colo...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Contempocat
Why aren't my Shopify customers showing up in my audience lists?
Hi there, I have integrated Emma with Shopify and just realized that if people aren't making purchases, they aren't populating into our ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Justice & Mercy International
Is there a way that I can integrate a slideshow of photos into my newsletter?
I'd like to insert a slideshow of images into my email, but it doesn't look like there is an option in MyEmma to do so.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marie Kopetzki
How can I find out if a shared email was delivered successfully or bounced?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of R&R
Get notified when signup on lightbox form if no email confirmation sent to person?
I just created our first lighbox signup form, and we do NOT want it to send a confirmation email.  However, I would like to get an email ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Wellmont
Template alignment issue
We have two primary templates: Hospital News BR and Hospital News HV. The photo and text frames are shifted to the left, and obviously no...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Laurie T.
Please let me delete old, unused contact fields
I know I can technically "delete" them, but they don't really go away, they're just inactivated. And since I can't pick and choose which ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Deanna's Playground
Set Options for Radio Buttons with API
Hi, I'm trying to use the API to auto-create some standard contact fields in all our sub-accounts. However, they need to be radio button ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered