Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 86
Photo of PBS Hawaii
Subscriber List Accuracy, removing unused subscribers
Regarding Audience - Groups, and the subscribers in specific groups, is it possible to Archive that Group, then delete it, and by deletin...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of B'nai B'rith Housing
How can we embed an Emma email on our site rather than linking to the Emma archive?
We'd like the content to be on our domain rather than on https://t.e2ma.net/webview/[link]. Is that possible?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Key Blue
How to Mass Delete (Not Archive) Contacts
I have 300,000 contacts I want to delete, I can see with the new UI I have to Archive them first, then delete them. In the Archive there...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Alkahest Artists & Attractions
real time spent on clicks
How can we determine how much time a viewer/ customer has spent on various links within our campaign?  i.e., how long did they spend view...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Brian
Massive difference between split test open rates and total open rate
We tested 2 subject lines for our latest mailing. The variations have 84% and 75% open rates(!), but the open rate on the full mailing is...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dismas, Inc.
exclude email from certain groups
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Nationwide Insurance - Enterprise Solutions
Why doesn't the Tooltip link show when I get the email in Outlook?
Using FireFox.  I add a link to copy in my email.  I put in the URL, add text for Link name and Tooltip.  When I preview it in Emma I see...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Noah Shunfenthal
Archive automation workflows
As I build out more automation workflows, I'd like the ability to archive inactive (complete) workflows that I no longer need to see but ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of PLA Media
Problem - Can't Export
On Saturday, the export function stopped working.  Please let me know when it is working again.  When I click the export button, nothing ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of RDV/MVP Sportsplex
Link in email going to "500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR"
I sent out an email today to 5,000+ customers only for the link associated with the image NOT to work. (It worked on preview and through...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of College of Saint Elizabeth - Tiered
500 Error - Trouble Creating an Email
I was in the middle of finalizing an email, but now I'm getting a 500 error when I try to get into it to send a test. Probably starting a...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Nationwide Insurance - Enterprise Solutions
Sharing lists between sub accounts
Can audience lists be shared between sub accounts?  Can specific lists be shared between the accounts?
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sam Zivot
Whitelisting - My Emma
Hi there. Trying to setup whitelisting, but our IT department is concerned with the degree we are opening up our servers to. See note bel...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniel Maddry
I created a new form to capture emails and it keeps giving me the code for the old form? PLS HELP.
I created a new form to capture emails and it keeps giving me the code for the old form? PLS HELP.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of CoreNet Tennessee Chapter
import Contacts
Can you please help me with my import?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Lauren T. Rosano
When saving mailing results as segment, is it static or will it populate with new contacts as they open/click?
I want to send a newsletter to everyone who clicked a particular link in a sent campaign. If I create a segment from the results of the m...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SciLocal
Social Sharing Twitter character count needs to be updated
In the Social Sharing option, which I'm given after I schedule a send, the Twitter box seems to be still using the old character limit. T...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Northwest Earth Institute
Since 5pm PT last night, we have been unable to load email campaigns.
See attached screenshot. Our emails are not loading in the editor. This is the screen we get when we click on an unsent email from our ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Beth
Importing, Deleting, Archiving Contacts via groups
Question - we constantly update our undergrad and grad student lists. Previously, to ensure that graduated students or students who were ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Denver Art Museum
Add to Different Group After Sending Email
After I send an email, you offer the option to add that list to a group. I tried doing this and get an error message. What's up?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem