Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 71
Photo of All About Honeymoons
Organize campaigns by folders, keywords or tags
Hi! Is there some way I can organize my campaigns into folders so I don't have to search through all of them every time I want to use one?
  • 18 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Amy Reardon
Opt out of some but not all emails
Hi there, how to I log a request for a new feature? I would like to request an Opt Out form (must like the customizable) Opt In Form wher...
  • 14 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Nashville Public Radio
super users
Is there a way to export a list of active users that includes the number of times they have opened and/or clicked and/or shared our email...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Meaghan
Adding new contacts got harder
Appreciate the changes y'all are making to improve Emma, but some of the recent changes to the Audience section have made things harder f...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of kmurack
Where did the Change Column Display button go?
We use a number of custom fields that I like to sort by. I used to have the ability to display the fields I wanted via the Change Column ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Wingspan Arts
Is there an easy way to add a segment to a group?
Is there an easy way to add or convert a segment to a group? I need to be able to see that the contacts are in this segment in Kindful, h...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Allie
Team permissions a la carte rather than by level?
I would like to set up more team members to our account so we all have our own logins, but it looks like we have to assign a level that h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lauren
How do I export contacts, groups, segments when I am not the account owner?
I have "Full" permission on a Plus account but I can't seem to download a csv of contacts unless I'm logged into the Account Owner's acco...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Becky-Jo
Is there any way to receive notifications each time someone opts out?
If this isn't a feature, I think it would be valuable to receive a notification each time someone opts out. That way it is easier to trac...
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of FAQ
Can I export group membership?
Can I export my whole audience so that I can see which groups my members are in?
  • 7 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Hiscall
How do I display contact fields in the new layout?
In the new layout I have not been able to figure out how to change which contact fields are displayed as column in my groups.  I don't se...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chinook Medical Gear
API mapping to specific list
My Emma, Currently I'm mapping  on a new website with our API key to our My Emma account.  When an email comes into our account it does ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katie
segmentation with multiple criteria
Hi, I'd like to segment subscribers with OR criteria. For example, I'd like to have those with last name AAA and those with last name BB...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Trish Anderton
Send-time optimization tools and different send times for different time zones
We'd love to have some send-time optimization tools that look at our audience and determine the best time to email them. Also, it would b...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Rocketseed USA
Include click-through rate in split test's response results
Idea: besides the usual open rate, the Split Test results should also include the CTR for each subject line. It's unlikely, but I coul...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of JCC Chicago
Make signup forms mobile-responsive
Sign-up forms should be responsive / mobile-optimized as people tend to use their phones as a main way to interact with emails.
  • 6 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Sam Farkas
'Did not open' tab
Several users have suggested a 'did not open' tab in the response section. This feature would speak to a somewhat specific use case in wh...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Black Hen Music
My signup form is going haywire.
My signup form is going haywire. When someone signs up I get about 50 emails telling me. And they're still coming in! Please help me stop...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Amy Elizabeth Studio
contact count
Emma says that I have 10077 contacts while the total active contacts is 9552. I have no archived contacts and deleted all opt out and err...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of GCI Outdoor
How do I merge two groups, OR how do I copy one group into the other? (Instructions I've found seem to be for the old version of the site.)
I uploaded a list from our former ESP, but our email sign-ups from our website are going to an entirely new list. I need to combine the o...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered