Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 24
Photo of Diane
Using webfonts
We code our own templates for use in the campaign editor and are curious about webfont support. If we add in all the necessary code for w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Diane
Automated email when customer purchases specific product in Shopify
Is it possible to set up an automated workflow to send to users who purchased a specific product in Shopify? I don't see "Purchased item"...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Diane
Google's new popup penalty
We've been using (and loving) the lightbox signup forms on a number of sites... I recently learned about Google's plans to penalize mobil...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of The Houston Zoo
Specify pixel dimensions of images
How can I specify the exact pixel dimensions of an image that's already in the image library? It seems like our options are nebulous - do...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Diane
Automated email upon first purchase in Shopify
Is there a way to set up a trigger to send out an automated email when someone makes their first purchase in our Shopify store?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Diane
Which fields are imported via the Shopify integration?
Can you confirm which fields are imported thru the shopify integration? We're curious if we can import address fields.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Data Center Solutions
How do I see which form a new subscriber used to sign up?
I've been looking in the subscriber history and details but do not see which form the new subscriber used to sign up. Is this tracked/lis...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Diane
landing page secure connection
Is it possible to create a landing page with a secure connection (IE https instead of http)?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Diane
add sharing buttons within editor
We'd like to call a little more attention to the social share buttons - is there a way to insert them into the body of the email instead ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laurie T.
Emma click analysis with bullseye links
Some of our click analysis links are showing up as a bullseye or nested circles -- what does this mean? See photo for an example.
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Diane
custom image size
Now that retina support is expanding, it would be so helpful to be able to enter custom dimensions for image sizes within the builder. I ...
  • Diane, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of hbfus
Error scheduling mailing when account time zone is earlier than computer time zone
A clarification first: I work from Europe, the account is set and my coworkers are working from the east coast (EST). If I try to schedul...
  • 4 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Brandi Leath
Delete multiple images from the image library at once
It would be nice to be able to delete multiple images/documents, etc in my library. Only being able to delete one at a time is very time...
  • 13 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Diane
Lightbox signup customization: font, image, overlay, width and layout
Are there any advanced customization options for the new lightbox? I want to change the font to our website's web font and a few other tw...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Diane
Suggestions for signup form integrations
We've been trying to create an attractive popup sign up form to put on our site for a while now and have not been happy with any of the s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Diane
Is it possible to mass-delete images from the image library?
One of our subaccounts wants to clear out old images from their image library, but have been deleting the images one by one (they've been...
  • Diane, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Katie Lewis
Errors in your Emma account
Good morning, all! We’ve just released an update to Emma, and it’s causing some elements of your account to go wonky. If you’re seeing so...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX)
When I try to send the campaign I get "Internal Server Error"?
When I try to send my campaign I get " internal Server error" I can't figure out what could be wrong. I have tried on my desktop, interne...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Paul Blank
Recreate a campaign from the classic editor
OK then, how do I make a copy of an existing campaign (or even begin a new one using imported HTML) so that I can experiment with this in...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Diane
Grabbing content from read-only classic editor campaigns
We are an agency account transitioning our subaccounts to the new drag and drop editor... Once the classic editor goes to read-only this ...
  • Diane, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged