Conversations

Photo of Loh
How do I remove the calendar from the left side of the page?
it really has no bearing on how I manage my account and just takes up screen real estate.  Also, I want to be able to search all of my ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Poppy Store
Edit a scheduled mailing before it goes out
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of MBH&H
Can I view/edit templates directly without creating a new email?
Why do I have to "Create a New Email" in "Campaigns" in order to view my template gallery?  Why can't I just have the option to go to my ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of MSU Office of Student Engagement
Way around confirming subscription?
When someone is added to a list, do they have to follow the step in the email to confirm the subscription or is there a way to override t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of tom witkin
Set default font by account and template
Our organize uses the Verdana font exclusively. We would like to see the ability set a default font by account and by template. So, all t...
  • 9 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Loh
why aren't new subscribers opted in?
I have set up our sign up form.  When someone subscribes using that form, I receive a notification email.  However, when I go to their re...
  • Loh, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Loh
Word count in analyzing responses
Our organization has about 50 writers of our emails.  They have all different styles.  Some basically write a blog post with no call to a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nationwide Insurance - Enterprise Solutions
Delete contacts in lists
I need to update my list of contacts each week. What is the best way to do that since I cannot delete the old list? How do I get rid of c...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brandi Leath
Show "Other Options" in the scheduled mailing's details
After I've scheduled a campaign and go to "Show this mailing's detail's", I'd also like to be able to see: From Name F...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Joel Pan
Copying a campaign from within the Campaign editor does not copy over the Google Analytics code
There are currently two ways to copy (or clone) an existing campaign: one can copy it from the Campaign listing, or from within the edit ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Loh
upload document not working
I'm trying to upload a pdf and just get a spinning beach ball for about 5 minutes until I get tired of waiting and refresh the page to ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Loh
Trouble creating a segment using the state field
Our audience is simple list, selected by opt-in elsewhere.  The only segments I need to separate are by state.  However, our states are s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Loh
how do you know from which group your segment is selecting audience members?
I have several segments, but I can't tell from which group I created the segments.  Is there a way to tell?  I've looked everywhere I can...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Loh
preview email doesn't look like campaign saved on my screen
Both the preview email and the on-screen preview do not look like what I see within my edit view of my campaign.  They have blocks of tex...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived