Conversations

Photo of Josh Collins
Anyone integrating Privy with Emma for their signup forms?
After Privy's Marketing United session this year, I decided to give them a test drive. Love the platform as a whole so far, but their int...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Josh Collins
Add to Emma Group Button on Reports
From what I've seen and read thus far, you can only import contacts from a Salesforce report to a new emma group? Is that correct? It'd ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of The World is Fun
Lightbox Forms not a Segment Option
I am trying to create a segment based on new signups to our website. However, the form we use to sign people up is one of the new lightbo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Phoebe C
Issues Syncing Salesforce Contact Report with Emma Group
I am trying to sync salesforce contacts into a group in Emma. Whenever I try to import the contact report into Emma it says there is a Me...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Katie Watts
Emma for Salesforce integration: progress update on Connected App version
We have a number of customers eagerly awaiting the Connected App version of our Emma for Salesforce integration, and I wanted to provide...
  • 8 me toos
  • 62 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Josh Collins
Can Twitter Lead Generation Cards integrate with Emma?
I've searched the threads in the forum and don't really see any responses that are helpful. I'm looking to see if Twitter's Lead Generati...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Josh Collins
I'm having sync issues between Emma and Salesforce
I'm using the latest versions of Chrome and Safari on Mac with El Capitan 10.11.6. I've updated to the new version of the Emma - Salesf...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Josh Collins
Automatically forward to manage preferences url after initial sign up?
Is there a way to automatically forward to the manage preferences URL and then to a Thank You page? We have a footer signup form with a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christie Medical Holdings, Inc.
SalesForce Report to add new members to Emma mailings
How do I pull a report in SalesForce and add those Leads/Contacts to MyEmma seamlessly? I don't want to have to do this individually.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Josh Collins
Slack and IFTTT Integrations?
I've noticed Mailchimp recently integrating well with Slack and IFTTT and there are several recipes there that I'd love to duplicate for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered