Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1503
Photo of Montgomery Bell Academy
Can I link a document to a photo?
I have uploaded a document (pdf) and created a link in the text. I have added a photo (jpg) of the cover of the document. I would like th...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of City of Rapid City - Fire Dept.
Is there an archived web page for our customers to view past newsletters from a campaign?
One of our divisions used to use a service that created an archive page of their newsletters. With a push of a button their campaign is a...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Poppy Store
Edit a scheduled mailing before it goes out
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Zach and Jody
Customize page that appears after confirming opt-in
When people confirm their subscription, can you customize that page? Something like Michael Hyatt does here - http://michaelhyatt.us2.lis...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Shirts Across America
Folders for organizing audiences!
I think it would be incredible helpful if the audience section allowed for folders to be created so that audiences can be organized. We h...
  • 10 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Andy
Hide images on mobile
It would be great to have an option in images to hide them on mobile. Any thoughts?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of IHAD So NV
How can I link to my signup form?
Can I add a link to my website, email or pdf which allows someone to enroll themselves in my myemma contacts list to receive my e-blasts?
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SCS
Is there a way to upload a countdown timer for an event?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MBH&H
Can I view/edit templates directly without creating a new email?
Why do I have to "Create a New Email" in "Campaigns" in order to view my template gallery?  Why can't I just have the option to go to my ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Membership
Raiser's Edge Integration
I'm sure there are other non-profits out there that use Blackbaud's Raiser's Edge CRM who would be thrilled if Emma integrated with it a ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Trish Anderton
Send-time optimization tools and different send times for different time zones
We'd love to have some send-time optimization tools that look at our audience and determine the best time to email them. Also, it would b...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Amy Reardon
Opt out of some but not all emails
Hi there, how to I log a request for a new feature? I would like to request an Opt Out form (must like the customizable) Opt In Form wher...
  • 14 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Peppermill Projects
How can I import vcf (vcard) contacts?
All my contacts are in my (mac) address book. I can export them to vcard files (vcf), but cannot import vcf files. Is there a way to conv...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of The Houston Zoo
Specify pixel dimensions of images
How can I specify the exact pixel dimensions of an image that's already in the image library? It seems like our options are nebulous - do...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Champlain College
Can I create color swatches in the text color picker?
I use a branded color for subheads in my mailings, and I'm wondering if I can create a color swatch? It looks like there is room on the r...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Silver Linings
How do I find a list of audience members not assigned to a group?
Is there a way to generate a list of audience members NOT yet assigned to a group? Emma is telling us that we have 200 more members th...
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of All About Honeymoons
Organize campaigns by folders, keywords or tags
Hi! Is there some way I can organize my campaigns into folders so I don't have to search through all of them every time I want to use one?
  • 18 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Dave Ruch
Trigger a lightbox form to show up
Is there a way for the lightbox form to, instead of automatically showing up will be triggered by a "Join Mailing List" button? Or is th...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ted Hogan
Trigger automation from CSV import?
I use Gravity Forms to capture new leads on my WordPress website. So, I routinely add new members to my Emma mailing lists by importing a...
  • 5 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Legal & General America
Save mailing as PDF with working links
We understand that Emma emails go away after 18 months, and we would like to be able to save a PDF version for our records. While the "Sa...
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned