Conversations

Conversations 61 - 80 of 130
Photo of Katie Lewis
Get one totally doable email marketing idea from us
Great marketing happens one idea at a time. That’s why we're on a mission to make your very next email campaign better with one simple ti...
  • Katie Lewis, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Katie Lewis
Sneak peek: New Response page
A big change is on its way. But unlike your popping knees after a leisurely hike and a headache after that second glass of wine, this is ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Katie Lewis
Noticing some account slowness?
We’re seeing that slowness, too. Emma’s down for the count right now, and we’re working to get her back in working order. During this ti...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Katie Lewis
Emma is moving slowly
Happy Friday, all! We’re seeing that Emma is moving sluggishly right now, so you may find you aren’t able to use your account. We’re digg...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Katie Lewis
Emma’s offices are closing early Thursday-Monday
Our offices will close at 1 p.m. Central on Thursday, July 3, and be closed all of Friday, July 4. If you need help between 1 p.m. Thursd...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Katie Lewis
Sneak peek: Metric 1.1
We've been obsessing over our new iPhone app, Metric, and I want to show you a sneak peek of our upcoming Metric update before it's relea...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Katie Lewis
Some of the best advice shared between Emma users
My favorite part of community management is connecting Emma users with one another to tap into their unique knowledge. You’re savvy about...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Katie Lewis
Emma support closing at 6 p.m. Central on Thursday
Hi all! We’re cutting our support hours an hour short tonight, closing at 6 p.m. Central, for some team-building while our Portland offic...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Katie Lewis
Imports are delayed this morning
Good morning! I want to let you know that we're seeing contact imports moving slowly. There's no need to try reimporting; your in-progres...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Katie Lewis
Emma closed Monday for Memorial Day
Our offices will be closed Monday in observance of Memorial Day. Since we won’t be around to answer account questions, the community here...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Katie Lewis
Announcing Metric, our new iPhone app
You can check your mailings' response data on the go with Metric, our iPhone app, now available in the App Store. Track your opens, share...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Katie Lewis
Limited support availability this afternoon
Hi all! We’re closing our Nashville office early this afternoon due to storms headed our way, so there will be limited availability from ...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived