Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 25
Photo of All About Honeymoons
Organize campaigns by folders, keywords or tags
Hi! Is there some way I can organize my campaigns into folders so I don't have to search through all of them every time I want to use one?
  • 18 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Kelly
Copy and share email campaigns across sub-accounts
Emma campaign templates currently cannot be shared globally unless they are written by the user in HTML. This is a problem for me. Basica...
  • 5 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Marc Russell
Create multi-column text blocks in the drag & drop editor
Probably already in the works, but much like you guys have done with the image blocks. Would love to be able to do columns WITHIN text bl...
  • 12 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Brandi Leath
Trouble deleting divider line without margins or padding
Okay, I know how to delete this thing, but it has no margins or padding and because of that I can't hover my mouse over it long enough to...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cornerstone
Need help styling text and managing line spacing
no problem... It's just really frustrating because I'm not really having much success in getting the mailings the way I want them - the w...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marc Russell
How do I edit a template created through Save as Template?
Since I have your attention, this certainly leads into an interesting caveat. After you Save As Template, I noticed it no longer inheri...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Kelly
drag and drop Header is smaller than footer
Why is the header here smaller in width than the footer. It's making it look my columns and main body of the email extend past the header...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of whitney
Add CSS property to control space between rows of images
Using google chrome version 35.0.1916.153 Using New Template Builder tool to create a template to base future emails off of.  Created t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity
Custom template artwork link missing
I have a custom template of my organization's letterhead that is used regularly. For the past two days, some messages using the template ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Trevor
How do I create vertical space between objects without also making boxes narrower?
Sometimes I want to create vertical space between boxes--particularly images and text--because everything can look busy, especially with ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of CoreNet Chicago
Internet Explorer Issues with Editor
My client is trying to migrate to the new editor, but when she goes to open the campaign Emma is telling her to upgrade her browser. Howe...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Prince Market Research
Bullet points are aligned while editing but not in the test email
Hello, When I am using the editor, the bullet points in my mailing are all aligned in a vertical row. When I send the test email, they e...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Katie Lewis
Congrats to Marc Russell!
We have a lot to be thankful for here: Marc Russell has agreed to be our newest Emma Community Champion: Marc’s been a skilled, though...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of Champlain College
Template Builder: Banner image doesn’t scale down in Preview
Hello, I have a question about coding a banner into a Template Builder for our Agency account. I'm adding our branded banner to the templ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of North Light Yacht Club
Error message when sending out a test email
When sending out a test email I receive an error message. The drag and drop editor keeps resizing photos as well. This is the first time ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Diesel Performance Parts
Outlook 2013 Destroys Layout
I have tested my mailing in the following mail clients: Gmail Outlook.com In each of the following browsers: Chrome v35 Firefox v30 IE v1...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marc Russell
Agency / Theme not showing logo.
Not a huge concern, but something I have wanted to put in front of you guys. I have the theme set and while the colors come through on ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Compass Commercial
Bullet Points not appearing next to text in Outlook
My campaign bullet points and text look fine in the Emma preview, but when viewed in Outlook (MSOffice2013) the text appears more than 1/...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nasuti + Hinkle
How do I delete templates that I clicked "save as template"
I have a collection of templates in my campaign editor. I would like to delete some of these templates as I no longer wish to use them. H...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Denise Peeler
Emma adds formatting randomly
This continues a thread from here. "While the 'Remove Formatting' [button] works, I've found it sometimes removes ALL formatting, whic...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived