Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 55
Photo of Montgomery Bell Academy
Can I link a document to a photo?
I have uploaded a document (pdf) and created a link in the text. I have added a photo (jpg) of the cover of the document. I would like th...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Shirts Across America
Folders for organizing audiences!
I think it would be incredible helpful if the audience section allowed for folders to be created so that audiences can be organized. We h...
  • 10 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of All About Honeymoons
Organize campaigns by folders, keywords or tags
Hi! Is there some way I can organize my campaigns into folders so I don't have to search through all of them every time I want to use one?
  • 18 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Matt Olsen
Save as PDF - click analysis list instead of map
The PDF response export could be a really amazing one-click summary tool, but the click map's not very helpful in a report since it doesn...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Katie Lewis
Hey, Emmamericans: Let's introduce ourselves to each other!
We at Emma want to get to know you and give the opportunity for you to learn more about each other as well. :)  So let's introduce ourse...
  • 6 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Anna Kuperberg Photography
How do I see what group the classic signup form goes to?
I have several signup forms and several groups. I created them a while back. I think I know what group each form goes to, but how do ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike Rizzo
Embed signup forms into Twitter cards
Embed sign up forms into Facebook - or better yet... a tutorial / way to embed them into Twitter Cards! (Since those just came out) But f...
  • 6 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of FAQ
Can I embed a video clip in my email?
I want to embed a video clip into the body of my email so that the video starts playing within the email. Doable?
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Matt Olsen
Audience count not updating
At least one of our audiences is not showing the updated count of subscribers in the "Audience" view. I have to run a segment to get an a...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Matt Olsen
Image quality degraded after send
Anyone else experiencing this? We'll build an email in Emma and preview it -- images look sharp. Once we send and open , though, the imag...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt Olsen
Large exports time out, eventually fail
I've tried twice today to export a specific segment but to no avail. I've waited around 4 hours only to get a red exclamation mark. Any i...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Matt Olsen
Automation not triggering for existing users
We just went live with an Automation workflow, and it is not triggering for everyone as it should. An email is set to be triggered when ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Office of the Diaconate
How do you adjust spacing between lines of text?
I'd like to make lines of text in one of my sidebars appear closer together but I can't see any way to do that.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt Olsen
Create exclusion/suppression lists for quick segmentation sending
I think it would be a huge help and time-saver to have exclusion or suppression lists -- the ability to specify at the time of sending a ...
  • 10 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth
Release Notes (1/25/16): Lightbox forms compatible with secure sites
Our Product Team released some work this morning enabling lightbox forms to display on secure sites. We know this functionality is import...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Matt Olsen
See total audience size before send
When sending an email to multiple audiences and/or segments that contain overlapping users, is it possible to see the total send size BEF...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Matt Olsen
Confirmation email won't stop
We're activating a trigger by using the signup form ID via the API. I've disabled the confirmation email for the signup form, but it cont...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt Olsen
Optional test email tracking
When sending a test email, it would be great to have the option to choose whether it's tracked in the Response tab. A simple check box wo...
  • 10 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Matt Olsen
Trigger or Automation from beta signup form?
How do I create an automation or trigger to welcome a new user who signs up using the new beta signup form? When I go to create a new Au...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Matt Olsen
Testing signup trigger
I'm trying to test changes to existing signup forms. We're using the API and a signup ID. However, I can't get the triggered autorespond...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived