Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 23
Photo of Meaghan
Adding new contacts got harder
Appreciate the changes y'all are making to improve Emma, but some of the recent changes to the Audience section have made things harder f...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Can't copy signup form link
I'm running into a problem trying to add a signup form to my site. I'm clicking on the "down" arrow next to my signup form, and click the...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Audience tab persistently redirecting to home.e2ma.net
Hey team, starting late last week, we're unable to work with the Audience section of one of our Emma sub-accounts. Clicking on the Audien...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Multiple workflows, only the first one triggered is working
Hoping you can help with a perplexing problem. One of our subaccounts has several active workflows set up: each of these sends an immedia...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Meaghan
Problems with Convertplug integration?
We have a client who is using a plugin called ConvertPlug to create several different lightbox signup forms. Apparently the forms are wor...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Meaghan
Template builder: want to view but not edit
With our Agency account, we've got a zillion templates set up and active at any point in the Template Builder. Sometimes, I just want to ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Meaghan
Can't set up a workflow with a lightbox form as the trigger
One of our clients (sub-account Bagpipe Lessons) is trying to set up an automation workflow where the trigger event is someone signing up...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Problems selecting template
Hi team,  Discovered a problem this morning -- across at least three, and presumably all, of our agency subaccounts -- when I go to crea...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Problem with autorresponder or segment count
I'm having a problem that involves a workflow not firing properly and an inaccurate count of signups in a segment, and I'm not sure which...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Limit a workflow to firing once per email address?
So, I'm trying to set up a Workflow to do the following:  * Send Email #1 immediately to folks who fill out Signup Form A * Send Email #...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
When templates are updated, are those updates applied to automated emails?
It was my understanding that any updates made to templates would be automatically applied to automated emails that are activated. I made ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
How do I see the audience for automated emails?
Our team was testing out a new automation workflow this morning and realized that we weren't able to find a list of the email addresses t...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Meaghan
Clarification re: choosing your audience for Automation workflows
Not sure if this is a question or a feature request or bug report, but my team ran into (and solved) an interesting issue with automation...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Sub-account menu missing from Automation tab for Agencies
Howdy! Loving the automation tools that just rolled out for our Agency sub-accounts! However, it looks like the Agency sub-account dropdo...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Trigger emails don't reflect updates to stationery made since the trigger email was activated.
When I make updates to my stationery, those updates aren't reflected in trigger emails that were set up prior to those stationery changes...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
We can't edit or copy a mailing
Trying to edit an existing mailing, or copy it and edit the copied version, results in a hanging screen. See attached screen shot. Confir...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Change link in video block in drag & drop editor to direct to site other than YouTube or Vimeo
We're excited about the video block in the drag & drop editor since it helps our clients to include a link to a video in their email, a p...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Meaghan
Can't access audience, response or campaigns tab
All of a sudden we can't access the audience, campaigns or response tabs for any of our accounts: all that's available is automation. See...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Is anyone having problems with scheduled mailings not showing up on scheduled tab?
Hey all, we've had some reports of problems with the scheduling feature. In a couple of instances, folks have been sure they scheduled a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Errors popping up when logging into or navigating Emma account
I'm getting "Error 500" messages when I try to log in. The application status page (http://myemma.com/status) says everything is fine, th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived