Conversations

Photo of Meaghan
Problems with Convertplug integration?
We have a client who is using a plugin called ConvertPlug to create several different lightbox signup forms. Apparently the forms are wor...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Meaghan
Can't set up a workflow with a lightbox form as the trigger
One of our clients (sub-account Bagpipe Lessons) is trying to set up an automation workflow where the trigger event is someone signing up...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Problem with autorresponder or segment count
I'm having a problem that involves a workflow not firing properly and an inaccurate count of signups in a segment, and I'm not sure which...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of New City Capital
Can I send a confirmation email that simply confirms subscribing, without requiring them to click a link to complete subscription?
Can I send a confirmation email that simply confirms subscribing to my list, without requiring them to click a link to complete subscript...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Meaghan
Limit a workflow to firing once per email address?
So, I'm trying to set up a Workflow to do the following:  * Send Email #1 immediately to folks who fill out Signup Form A * Send Email #...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Woods Hole Inn
Why is Emma saying my valid links are broken?
I am entering valid links and Emma is saying they are "broken" Ergh. Frustrated!
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of The Big Sky Centre for Learning
The editor seems to constantly be saving
Save Mode: Emma seems to be in a constant save mode and this makes the design process very slow. It doesn't usually act this way. Is ther...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Meaghan
When templates are updated, are those updates applied to automated emails?
It was my understanding that any updates made to templates would be automatically applied to automated emails that are activated. I made ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
How do I see the audience for automated emails?
Our team was testing out a new automation workflow this morning and realized that we weren't able to find a list of the email addresses t...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kati Hyer
Do HTML emails on my website ever expire?
How long will my HTML emails last on my website? I know with similar competitor services, only the 3 most HTML emails could be saved, so...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Meaghan
Clarification re: choosing your audience for Automation workflows
Not sure if this is a question or a feature request or bug report, but my team ran into (and solved) an interesting issue with automation...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Sub-account menu missing from Automation tab for Agencies
Howdy! Loving the automation tools that just rolled out for our Agency sub-accounts! However, it looks like the Agency sub-account dropdo...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Metro Nashville Arts Commission
Are Emma campaigns permanently stored? Is so, is there any kind of archive that can be made accessible to the public?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Is anyone having problems with scheduled mailings not showing up on scheduled tab?
Hey all, we've had some reports of problems with the scheduling feature. In a couple of instances, folks have been sure they scheduled a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Date that someone joined or left a group?
Although I know how to view the date that a contact was added to our Emma database, I am not aware of a way to view when a contact was ad...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Portland Running Company
I need help creating an SPF and Sender ID record...I think
I think our lack of SPF record is getting a number of our emails blocked by hotmail. Here is my story. I exported a detailed response to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Meaghan
Is there a URL for an opt-out form where someone can type in their email address and be unsubscribed?
We'd like to have an intern or volunteer help us manage unsubscribe requests, but we don't want to give them full access to the Emma acco...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Meaghan
Drag and drop editor img display:block
Playing around with the Drag & Drop editor the other day, we noticed that some of the images that we have coded into our templates (which...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered