Conversations

Photo of Katie Lewis
Hey, Emmamericans: Let's introduce ourselves to each other!
We at Emma want to get to know you and give the opportunity for you to learn more about each other as well. :)  So let's introduce ourse...
  • 6 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Mike Rizzo
Embed signup forms into Twitter cards
Embed sign up forms into Facebook - or better yet... a tutorial / way to embed them into Twitter Cards! (Since those just came out) But f...
  • 6 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Mountaineers Books
A/B testing for email campaign content
Love the ability to split test subject lines, but would additionally love the ability to easily break a group into two -- each receiving ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of InDygital
Link in new signup notification email goes to error page
I got a notification today that 2 people signed up.. But when i click on the links nothing happens.. Email I got: Error Notifica...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Mike Rizzo
Send Activation Email When Clients Sign up for Agency Email Accounts (Paid or Trial)
Can we automate the process of activating a client in our Agency accounts? Manually sending off passwords and Login names is cumbersom...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of InDygital
Setting up client billing from Agency Portal
Hey all, I ran into you guys at DMA2014 in San Diego CA. I was told that you built out your own client invoicing portal so that an Agenc...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike Rizzo
How can I find a report of the links that were clicked?
On the reporting (Response Tab) can we add the a column for Name of links clicked? Or just list the links for that email that were being ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mike Rizzo
Delete (Retire) An Account
I'm trying to remove an account from my billing cycle. "Retire" it as it says.. but i'm getting an error saying "account does not exist"....
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Mike Rizzo
Exporting detail information for my campaign is still not working... eep!
I'm trying to export the report for US Claim Solutions latest email campaign for Thanksgiving. The email confirmation for the report hasn...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Mike Rizzo
Exporting Detail Reports (Not Summary Reports)
Exporting reports. I'm looking to get an exported report for a client. I asked for 2 to be exported yesterday and I still haven't receive...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mike Rizzo
Custom client login page for agency clients
customizing the log in page for the agency clients (although i know you can 'embed' it into a website). It would be nice to direct someon...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered