Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 88
Photo of First Unitarian Congregational Society in Brooklyn
I'm unable to send me email. Getting server error
I'm getting Internal Server Error when trying to schedule my email for 4:00pm this afternoon  This has happened before, but has generally...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Kalamazoo Public Library
Newsletter Sign-up Links on Website
I want to put links on our website where people can sign up for our newsletters. We have different options they can choose from. How do I...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of The Lens
retrieve deleted contacts
I accidentally deleted 20 contacts from my mailing list. How can I retrieve them and add them to my list ? Please help !
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of cadragich12@gmail.com
"Create Your Own Mailing" HTML Code will not let me get past pasting in my code
"Create Your Own Mailing" HTML Code will not let me get past pasting in my code -- When I click "Review & Send" nothing happens/it glitches
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Corn Stock Theatre
Can't send a test email
I can't send a test email for coding my own html: when I click the button it just spins and doesn't send anything. This has been happeni...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Presonus
Can I resend an email that I have previously sent to a different group without having to duplicate the email?
Can I resend an email that I have previously sent to a different group without having to duplicate the email?  
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Denise Peeler
segment from bounces shows "0"
Hello! We sent a large mailing last week, and had a high bounce count. When I go to save the bounces as a segment, the segment will not r...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of JHU CTY
Image open rate
Is there a way to find out how many people open the images for emails I send? 
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ndungutse Mukosa EngTech
how to update session
hey! how can i hndle this problem : "Please refer to update session bd520d54-8c1e-497c-b34c-9ef97e424b31 if you need to contact Emma supp...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Kim Schmelz
My formatting is changing when I go to Preview
I created my newsletter and the formatting looked really good on the editor page and then when I clicked to preview it, there was two hug...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Johanna Guzman
My Globally Share button and Share with specific accounts is no longer visible
This problem started last Friday. I manage two admin accounts and in both I can no longer share templates with specifics accounts. The Gl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jeff
Is there a way to avoid sending automated emails on weekends?
Is there a way to avoid sending automated emails on weekends?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Heartland Bank
Custom Template not loading properly in IE
In IE (11.850.15063.0), we are trying to create a new mailing off of one of our custom templates. We get the following:  None of the t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of SUNY Maritime College
Inviting a team member
Inviting a new member of the team but they are not receiving the invitation; not even going into Spam either.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of SUNY Canton
Will I be able to see SurveyMonkey responses linked to the respondent? Will their responses be linked to their name or email in Emma?
I'm trying to send out a survey that I would like to know how each of the respondents answered. Will Emma be able to link my audience imp...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stony Brook University
how to modify how a phone number appears
I need to modify the way a phone number appears in the body of our campaigns.  If I use the full phone number (xxx) xxx-xxxx it appears u...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Six Pack Shortcuts
I'm trying to find out whether MyEmma uses a dedicated IP when sending out my emails or whether it is utilizing a shared IP.
We have been using MyEmma for years now and I was asked whether the emails that we have been sending have been via a dedicated IP or whet...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Vanderbilt University Center for Teaching
There used to be an option to copy a sent mailing or to edit the original. Can I no longer edit the original?l?
I need to make edits on a mailing already sent. I realize the email preview will always have the typo but if they click on the mailing to...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andy
script not loading on campaign tab
The our Marketing Assistant of the company has been having trouble with loading the campaigns page using his desktop. It shows up as what...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of The Big Sky Centre for Learning
Printing a digital newsletter
Is there any easy way to convert a digital Emma newsletter into print? We need some for a show at a local art gallery.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered