Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 100
Photo of Vanderbilt University - Development and Alumni Relations
Responsive tables
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to create a two column table that is responsive on Emma's platform? I've spent several (way too many...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Brian
Massive difference between split test open rates and total open rate
We tested 2 subject lines for our latest mailing. The variations have 84% and 75% open rates(!), but the open rate on the full mailing is...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of littleREDelf
campaign builder access?
Per the title . . . how can I get Emma campaign builder access? I manage several enterprise accounts for a university and would like to...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ndungutse Mukosa EngTech
how to update session
hey! how can i hndle this problem : "Please refer to update session bd520d54-8c1e-497c-b34c-9ef97e424b31 if you need to contact Emma supp...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Pamela Foust
Workflow Performance Reporting
I'd like to get historical performance data on our workflows instead of cumulative performance. Cumulative doesn't show me if certain tim...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AEP Energy
importing contacts is freezing for certain lists
importing contacts is freezing for certain lists. browser is updated chrome.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Nationwide Insurance - Enterprise Solutions
Internal emails to external email addresses
Using Fire Fox:  On the attached results summary from a March Personal Lines e-newsletter, it indicates that .1% of emails were opened v...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Iowa Student Loan
Does Audience Size Have "Marked as Spam" Implications
Is there a max limit each mailing list should be to prevent the mailing from being considered spam? We have to send to a large group and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Asia Policy Point
YouTube insert does not work
I have tried to insert today a Youtube video, but suddenly it does not work! What is the problem? Crome browser. It has worked in the past.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of SUNY Canton
Will I be able to see SurveyMonkey responses linked to the respondent? Will their responses be linked to their name or email in Emma?
I'm trying to send out a survey that I would like to know how each of the respondents answered. Will Emma be able to link my audience imp...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nationwide Insurance - Enterprise Solutions
unique link
If there is more than one link in the email and they click on all of them, the unique click is recorded once when they click on the fir...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Azan Shrine
As a subscriber using Emma, is it possible to clear error flags?
Browser type: Google  When an error code is posted for an Email address, does Emma stop sending future mailings?  When an opt-out is rece...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of The Lens
retrieve deleted contacts
I accidentally deleted 20 contacts from my mailing list. How can I retrieve them and add them to my list ? Please help !
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Reynolds Journalism Institute
How to prevent Emma from automatically turning a domain name into a link
Emma is automatically turning a domain name I have in a mailing into a link. I don't not want it to do this. How can I prevent it from ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Clicker Training
Automation Auto Send Slow
We are noticing that it is taking approx. 5-10 minutes for automated emails to be sent out based upon a form submission. Is this a normal...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of First Unitarian Congregational Society in Brooklyn
I'm unable to send me email. Getting server error
I'm getting Internal Server Error when trying to schedule my email for 4:00pm this afternoon  This has happened before, but has generally...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Kalamazoo Public Library
Newsletter Sign-up Links on Website
I want to put links on our website where people can sign up for our newsletters. We have different options they can choose from. How do I...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of cadragich12@gmail.com
"Create Your Own Mailing" HTML Code will not let me get past pasting in my code
"Create Your Own Mailing" HTML Code will not let me get past pasting in my code -- When I click "Review & Send" nothing happens/it glitches
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Corn Stock Theatre
Can't send a test email
I can't send a test email for coding my own html: when I click the button it just spins and doesn't send anything. This has been happeni...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Presonus
Can I resend an email that I have previously sent to a different group without having to duplicate the email?
Can I resend an email that I have previously sent to a different group without having to duplicate the email?  
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered