Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 60
Photo of Varsity Marketing
Keeping image left justified on mobile.
I used a left combo box in the editor to create an area with the image on the left and the copy on the right. This works fine on the desk...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rachel Rogers
What are the differences between a Group, an Import, and a Segment? And when should I use each?
In talking strategy and engagement with Emma users, I’ve learned there’s some confusion about groups vs. imports vs. segments -- all too...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of FAQ
Can I embed a video clip in my email?
I want to embed a video clip into the body of my email so that the video starts playing within the email. Doable?
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Wright
We're working to make Emma better - and faster. And we owe you a cup of coffee (more on that below).
We know how much you value (and need) a fast, responsive Emma. After all, great software isn't just about the right features or an intuit...
  • 9 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Katie Lewis
Ask an expert: Dynamic content
We're so excited to introduce you to dynamic content! We know that personalized messages significantly outperform broadcast messages, and...
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Katie Lewis
Let us create your email's images
You're the expert on your audience; we're the experts in email design. So let's combine forces to do your best marketing yet! I'm so exci...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Trevor
Is it possible to save the social media links so that they're automatically there for every campaign?
We send several emails a week and we like includeing the social media icons using the drag & drop editor. However, having to enter in the...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Yoga Tree
Change Facebook URL in custom template
We use a custom template for our newsletter which Emma created for us, however we are looking at changing our facebook URL to a custom fa...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Magnum Print Solutions
It would be great if our social media addresses could be "saved" as part of our profile and auto-fill when I create a new campaign.
Have social media addresses saved as part of profile and auto-fill. It's a bit irritating to have to copy my twitter and linked in links ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of OK22 - Tulsa Metro
I'm consistently getting a "server error" and can't send or schedule my mailing. Anyone else having Emma issues?
Firefox and Safari both giving me a "Whoops, something went wrong. Click OK to reload."
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Senior Consultants
How do I edit/add to an existing Audience?
Hi, The lady who used to handle working in Emma has been.... well fired. I'm trying to update our existing audience list. We have more cl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of NJPSA/FEA
Still having problems comparing mailings
When I select campaigns and click on "Compare Mailings," I get an error message, and I have to log back in.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Chevron Business Point
Getting "Invalid File Name" error when trying to import a mailing list
My co-workers and I are all currently unable to import mailing list files in any format--XLS, XLSX, or CSV. No matter what the file is na...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Kelly Scott Madison
Text formatting and spacing changes in drag-and-drop editor
Hi support team... I'm having the same formatting issues as a few other users here, but since all other recent posts to those support lis...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Cummins Mellor
Is it possible to change the colour of the pre-set opt in, out out blurb?
Hi, I've created an email and the pre-set blurb at the bottom is the same colour as the E-Shot so it doesnt show? Can this be changed?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of UCLA - Dept. of Library Services
Text formatting changes in the inbox
When I send test emails I notice that the formatting is changed. Paragraphs either have too much or no space in between and dividers alwa...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Accidental Locavore
I lost 10 subscribers in a week
I lost 10 subscribers in a week (4/22-4/29) and am not sure how it happened. I don't see them as opt-outs. How can I find out what happen...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Kavali Plastic Surgery and Skin Renewal Center
I am having a rash of opt in users who are no longer getting our blasts
I am having a rash of opt in users who are no longer getting our blasts. I've confirmed they are active and we are not in their junk mail...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kelly
Can I search for specific criteria in a specific column of imported data?
I have a big list of contacts that are students in various phases of the enrollment funnel. My excel sheet is set up so that one column i...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of The Spaghetti Shop Catering
TXT and SPF Record at GoDaddy
I've read the SPF article on your site, spoken to the name server host (GoDaddy) and found that I need two things to setup this SPF recor...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived