Conversations

Photo of TABS
Is the Landing Page template responsive on mobile or what do we need to do to make it as responsive as possible?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of TABS
We don't want new contacts created in MyEmma to sync to Salesforce. How do we setup the sync to accomplish this?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bvar
Changing out a document but keeping the same link - can that be done?
Hi there, I sent a mailing out yesterday, with a link to a report that I uploaded through emma. There have since been edits to the repo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of TABS
Is there any way to correct an error in a PDF that we linked to?
We sent an email yesterday that linked to an uploaded pdf. We've since found an error in the pdf. Is there any way that we could fix this...
  • TABS, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of TABS
can I embed a video in an email that will play within the email instead of linking to Vimeo or YouTube?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of TABS
Embedding ISSUU code
I am trying to embed an ISSUU publication widget with code that ISSUU gave me. I'm putting it into the HTML editor and it's not working a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of TABS
Can I left- or right-justify an image instead of it being centered?
Signature jpeg keeps aligning center instead of left justified. How can I keep it left? I've tried settings- vertical/horizontal but when...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of TABS
Cleaning up lists to remove error users
I'm having a problem in that I upload fresh lists, from our offline database, into Emma. I delete old ones (because I know Emma retains o...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived