"Comparing Mailings" Export Error

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: EOL CLEANUP

I'm using the Compare Mailings feature and downloading a Performance Summary report on selected mailings. However, it keeps providing data for mailings I didn't select (sometimes most of the report is the wrong mailings, other times it's showing all the right ones, and other times just one or two mailings that I didn't select are included or are in place of the one I actually selected). Any tips on how to correct this would be appreciated! Let me know what additional info will help you.

I'm using Google Chrome (Version 64.0.3282.167 (Official Build) (64-bit))
Photo of Country Kitchen International

Country Kitchen International

  • 90 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes

Posted 5 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Zach Sharpe

Zach Sharpe, Employee

  • 290 Posts
  • 32 Reply Likes
Hello!

I tried testing this in your sub accounts and am able to produce the correct data.

I've created the below video to demonstrate the steps I'm taking:

http://recordit.co/BIkNF1O9go

If you're seeing this only in one sub account or you are taking different steps, certainly let me know and we can circle back!

Alternatively it is always worth trying to clear your cache and cookies to see if web data is interfering with this function.

Thanks!

Zach