Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Conversation continued via email
- Search AppExchange for Emma
- Click "Get it Now"
- Click "Install in Production"
- Accept T&C, click "Confirm and Install"
- Log in using SalesForce credentials (enterprise edition, full admin)
- Get this error message. :-(
Note: when I went through the same steps to install in the sandbox, it had no problem. It looks like it's just the version y'all have set to go into the production SalesForce instance that has an issue.
We're duplicating work over here right now, because we're not sure when we're going to be able to use our SalesForce contacts. It would be great if we didn't need to do that anymore.