2 forms on same Wordpress installation

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

Hi, is there a way to have 2 forms on the same Wordpress installation? (e.g. one for customers, one for partners)
Photo of Lorin Ionita

Lorin Ionita

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of OrgSpring

OrgSpring

• 18 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Yes, it is possible to have 2 forms on the same wordpress installation. it's even possible, depending on which theme/plugins you use to have several forms on the same page or post.

If you tell me which version of wordpress you're working with, which theme is active, and which contact form plugin your'e using (if any) I can try to point you in the right direction.

-Craig
Photo of Lorin Ionita

Lorin Ionita

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It's WP 3.9.1 and I'm working on a custom theme based on underscores.me generated themes. Also, I'm using Emma's sign up form. Also I am using Contact Form 7, if that's helpful.
Photo of OrgSpring

OrgSpring

• 18 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Thanks. Sending a link to the site would be helpful too.

Are you trying to create 2 contact 7 forms - one for partners and one for customers?
Exactly what are you having trouble with?

Form placement, form creation, shortcodes for form?
Photo of Lorin Ionita

Lorin Ionita

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Meant to say the sign up form for the Emma Emarketing plugin. The plugin can only take one API key from one account. But the client wants to put 2 accounts on the site. Is there a way I can put 2 Emma Emarketing forms on the site, each with it's own api key? Sorry, can't provide the site address.

Photo of OrgSpring

OrgSpring

• 18 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
yes, can still do, but not with the plugin because it can only take one key. You'll use the emma html form directly on the site through the text panel of the post/page or widget or through php templates. The form action line is specific to the account so that will control which list gets the subscriber. Should work fine.
Photo of Lorin Ionita

Lorin Ionita

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
A. Ok, thank you very much. I'll try that. I thought Emma might have some implementation for multiple accounts.
Photo of OrgSpring

OrgSpring

• 18 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
If they do, I'm not aware of it. But you should be able to play with theform html to get done what you need.