404 Error on mobile devices for links

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn't hear back from community member

I sent out a newsletter and whenever someone views from a mobile device and clicks the link to the site they get a 404 error...  The link works on desktop versions... any suggestions
Photo of Huntsville Inner City Learning Center

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- Can you direct me to the mailing you're seeing this with? I'd love do some testing and see if we can't figure out what's going on there!
Sure. This is with the January newsletter. Can you access that in my account or do I need to give you further info?

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
That's all I need!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Which links specifically are directing to a 404 page for you? 

I tried the Register Here link and was directed to a Google unknown page from both my iPhone and my desktop. The linked Huntsville Inner City Learning Center image is successfully directing me to your website on my iPhone.

Let me know if you have any other details. Thanks!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi again -- Just checking in here. Do you have any more details on which links in that mailing weren't working when clicked from your phone? I did find one link that didn't work from my phone, but I also found that it didn't work from my laptop, either. Let me know if you still need help!