Export printer-friendly mailing response summary page

• Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Implemented
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Implemented!

Have you considered creating an option to export a printer-friendly view of the Response Summary page? We have an agency account and would love to share that page as a PDF with a client after a mailing, but when you go to save, it doesn't display the trend chart. The detailed excel report is great, but just not as visual/presentation worthy.
Photo of Atlanta Financial Center

Atlanta Financial Center

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Ben Vance

Ben Vance, Alum

• 328 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Hi! Thanks for sharing your idea about the response page. The team is a little thin around here this week with the upcoming holiday, but we'll be doing some research about your feature request and we'll get back to you in the next week or so. We appreciate your feedback!
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hey there! This is an awesome idea, and one we have discussed in various forms many times. It's not planned for at least the next few development sprints, taking us into the new year, but I'll let you know if plans change. :)
Photo of Paige

Paige

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We would LOVE to see a visual export feature as well! It would be so helpful when presenting to other teams.
Photo of sarah k

sarah k

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We would love to see this as well. Right now we have a student run out emails, circle links and write in the number of clicks. We use this sheet when we review email campaigns and a visual of the email with clicks works better than a list.
(Edited)
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
We're digging into this more now that our new Response page and its data are out in the wild. To clarify, when you say you want to export a printer-friendly version (say, a PDF) of the summary page, do you mean you want the data that's currently exportable when you select to export the summary?

Or by "summary," do you simply mean the overview of a mailing's response stats? Just want to make sure we're on the same page about what we each mean by "summary." :)
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
A quick update: We changed the response export process 30 minutes ago. :) You won't see the screenshot I shared above anymore in your account. Instead, check out this Resource Center page for the latest look and steps.
Photo of sarah k

sarah k

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Like a printable version of your new responce page's Click Analysis (which shows the full email with graphics and bubbles with number of clicks) but have all the click numbers visible for a printout. We also export the excel summary and run that out for the meetings. It would be nice if the excel summary would include the new mobile vs desktop and opens by client numbers.
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Thanks for the details! We're researching options and design right now and will hopefully be able to work on it in the near future. :)
Photo of Dreyer - Clikitmedia

Dreyer - Clikitmedia

• 9 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi,

Is there any news about prettier printable reports? Many of our customers are asking for them because they do campaign management on there clients behalves.
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hello there! There's no news at this time. The team working on this shifted gears to tackle other work for a bit, and they're again looking at how to fit this into upcoming work.

I'll update this thread as soon as there's something new to share. :)
Photo of Universal Value Advisors

Universal Value Advisors

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Notice that when I select the "see it online" link within the emailed newsletter, it shows the document format fine, but when printed, it prints 7 blank pages after it.  Can you tell me how this can be fixed?  I am getting complaints from the recipients of our newsletters using that link.
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi! It sounds like you're looking to print your newsletter, not a mailing's response summary. Take a look at this conversation, where we talk about how emails aren't optimized for printing, so you might want to try converting your mailing to a PDF first.
Photo of Kelly Blackwell

Kelly Blackwell

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
One work around I use is to take screen shots. It's not perfect, but it works for a very general overview if I need to send something to a client and what they really want to see are the basics. They leave the deep metrics to me, but this at least gives them something pretty to LOOK at. 

Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hello, all! This morning, we released the option to export a mailing's response summary page as a PDF. To get to it, hop into a mailing's response page and look for the Save response as a PDF link near the top-left.