Add image into template footer

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

Hi, I am trying to add an image with the address into a footer that is from one of templates in my emma. Is there an easy way to add by modifying the html code?

Thanks
Mary
Photo of Zehno Media

Zehno Media

• 10 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Brittany Fowler

Brittany Fowler, Champion

• 169 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Hi Mary,

Thanks for the question! I hopped into your account and it looks like you're using the "Blank with Editable Header," which allows you to add footer text, but the footer won't allow for any images, even if you include them in the HTML.

I went and put a blank template into your account that allows for both a header and a footer image (Blank - Header and Footer). If you'd like to include a jpeg, png, or gif file in your footer, you now have the ability to do so. Let us know if you have any questions!
Photo of Avatar

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Brittany,

Could you please add a similar template (Blank w/ Header and Footer) to my account? I'm not able to find one and would like to be able to include images at the top and bottom of my newsletters.

Thank you!

Greg
Photo of Brandi Leath

Brandi Leath

• 531 Posts
  • 67 Reply Likes
Same here!!! I need one with our SCT address.
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Greg and Brandi, so sorry for the delay! I’ve added the Blank Slate template with an editable footer to both of your accounts. :)
Photo of JCM Global Marketing

JCM Global Marketing

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello, can I get one of these too? I'd love to be able to add image/content to both my header and footer in my e-blasts. 

Thank you! 
JCM Global Marketing
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
All set!