Agency sub accounts LeadPages integration

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Hello!
Very exciting that Emma integrates with LeadPages! As a white-label agency I'm wondering if there's a way for my clients to connect their LeadPages account with their account without me letting them know that the email marketing I offer is Emma.

And on a related note: if I have a LeadPages account so that I can manage the leadpages on behalf of clients, do you know if there's a way for me to integrate a LeadPages account with more than one Emma account?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Debbie
Photo of WWC

WWC

• 36 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Debbie -- This integration was built by LeadPages and is a one-to-one sync. So, you'll only be able to sync one LeadPages account to one Emma account. We don't currently have a white-labeled version of the sync, but you may want to check in with LeadPages to see if they have a sub-account model similar to this integration. 
Photo of kevin raheja

kevin raheja

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Emily! Kevin from LeadPages here. We do have subaccounts that you will be able to use for your clients and connect their subaccounts, absolutely! Subaccounts can be purchased under our Advanced Plan here: www.LeadPages.net/pricing
Thanks so much!

We're really excited about our integration with Emma!
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Thanks for chiming in, Kevin!