Agency version - Where do I add emails to recieve notifications?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Conversation moved to email

Hello,

I'm trying to send daily notifications to 3 email addresses from a Sign Up Form.  I am editing the form and add the email addresses under About This Signup, Send my notification to:

The input appears to save, but the email addresses do not tokenize. They have not received the notifications. 

I'm in the agency version and do not see the feature under Settings to add notification addresses. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks.

Photo of SJ Marketing

SJ Marketing

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- I hopped into your Smith + Jones Marketing Agency sub-account and added both of my addresses to the notification field for your default sign-up form. You're right that those addresses won't tokenize in that field, but you will need to separate them by commas. I did that and successfully received a notification at each of my addresses when I signed up on your form. 

Give that a try with the commas and let me know if you still don't see those come through. The sign-up form notifications don't always send reliably, so that may be in play here. If you're interested in trying out our new email capture forms, you can sign up here!
(Edited)
Photo of SJ Marketing

SJ Marketing

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Hi Emily,

Thanks for looking into it.  The entries were comma separated, but did not take.  I don't think we can change forms right now as were in the middle of a large promotion right now.  Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hey Mike -- Can you tell me which sign-up form and sub account you're working in specifically?
Photo of SJ Marketing

SJ Marketing

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Hi Emily,

It is under the hotel sub account and it is the Getaway Entry form. 

Thanks,

Mike

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi Mike -- I don't believe Laura has had a chance to reach out yet by email, but I can see that you've been working with her on this as well. It looks like you're running into a bug here that causes those sign-up form notifications to not always send reliably. Since you're already working with Laura by email, she'll reach out there to let you know when this bug is resolved!