Audience columns

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I have this issue universally in all browsers. Currently, I frequently use Chrome, Version 50.0.2661.102 m. At times, I use Firefox 46.0.1.

When in the Audience portion of any of our accounts, we run into the issue of the Email/Domain and First Name columns bunching together, no matter how big or small my computer or laptop monitor is. The screenshot below is from the largest size monitor I use, 24". It doesn't make sense that I can only have x-amount of column fields displaying in order to read the email address and first name. At the very least, it would be great to have it scroll horizontally when we need to have a lot of columns chosen.

On a regular basis, I have 7+ columns showing, and I do need them there each time I'm in the Audience, which is 80% of my work week across all accounts/subaccounts. Screenshot from our Storage.com subaccount.

Photo of Ashley

Ashley

• 68 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Laura Dickerson

Laura Dickerson, Official Rep

• 778 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Hi Ashley,

The column display is limited. After about 5 rows, depending on how concise the information is, the text does start to jumble as you are seeing. I am going to put this in as a feature request, but in the meantime I tested a couple things. 

If you are in Chrome or Firefox you can adjust your zoom so that the screen displays what you need to see. It does make the type smaller, but you can see all of the columns  without jumble at a certain point. Not optimal, but it works as a workaround. 

If there is anything you would like to add to this request - let me know!
Photo of Ashley

Ashley

• 68 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
Thanks Laura.

Unrelated, but I don't want to make a new post for it. Can we get an update to the color square Google+ icon please? It's the only one that hasn't been updated yet.

Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hey, I know the product team has that and they're working on updating those.  Should be pretty soon!  
Photo of Ashley

Ashley

• 68 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
Thanks Grey!