Auto-send did not happen after split test ended

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: resolved

We scheduled a subject line split test yesterday that completed at 8:33pm last night. The remaining 80% of our audience list should have been sent the winning subject line + email, but in the response tab, the delivery says that its still waiting on the other 80% to be sent, over 12 hours later.

Help!

Thanks,
Lauren
Photo of Sea Education Association

Sea Education Association

• 21 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Good morning! I'm digging into this and will let you know what I find. Thanks for letting us know!

• 21 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Thanks - any update?

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Yes -- Thanks for your patience. We ran into an issue last night that caused some lengthy delays in sending. All normal mailings have been pushed out by this morning, but we're still seeing some split tests in pending status. I'm waiting to hear from our Systems team what the next steps are, and will get that update to you as soon as I can!

• 21 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Emily:

As the day nears its end, we would appreciate it if you could send any further updates on this issue to admissions at sea dot edu.

Thanks!
Lauren

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- I emailed you on Friday but want to make sure you're all set here. We were able to push your split test mailing out Friday afternoon. Thanks again for your patience on this matter!

• 21 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Emily:

Yes, we are all set. Thanks for your help!

Lauren