Automated emails not delivered today.

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Conversation moved to email

It looks as though none of my automated emails were delivered today. I checked my test email accounts and none of them received emails today. I checked the response page and under your mailings > automated there were no emails delivered today (Jan. 6th.). Were there technical problems today and will these emails go out tomorrow, or is there a problem with my workflow?

Thanks.
Photo of RNevet publishing

RNevet publishing

• 24 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • worried.

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Clinical Research Associates

Clinical Research Associates

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
SAME!
Photo of Cody De Vos

Cody De Vos, Official Rep

• 106 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hi guys, 

This is Cody with Emma's Product team. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble! I've checked both of your accounts, and I think we may be looking at separate underlying issues (and, RNevet Publishing, at least some successful email sends recorded on the 6th). Our developers will be investigating the issue and we'll be in touch soon.

Best,
Cody
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi guys -- I just received some more detail from Cody's team on what could be causing the problem here. It does look like the issues in your accounts are not related, so I'll be reaching to each of you by email to discuss in detail. Thanks for your patience on this!