Back Space = Delete of entire newsletter?!!

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn't hear back from community member

This has happened twice in the past two weeks were I click undo Myemma freezes up and deletes everything! I have lost hours of work on two projects now because of this. This used to be a problem several years ago that I thought was fixed but apparently it is back up. Unless this can be fixed there is no way we can continue using you all. 
Photo of AP

AP

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- I'm so sorry about the loss of your work. I want to be able to log this issue with as much detail as possible for our systems team to look into. Can you tell me what browser you typically use and were using when you hit the undo button and lost your work? Do you remember how long the screen was frozen before your work was lost? Thanks in advance.
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi again -- Just checking in here. If you have any more details on this issue, I would love to dig in a little more. Thanks!