Background Bleed Issue in Office 365 Business Outlook (include Screenshots)

• Problem
  • Updated 8 months ago
In Office 365 Business - Outlook, the background of email templates seem to bleed into the templates creating a space or gap that looks like a line in email campaigns.   This happens with stock MyEmma templates as well.

I tried to get this resolved with Emma support but it looks like they couldn't figure out a way to fix it because it might be a render issue with the new outlook.

MyEmma Support:
I believe I've found the culprit.  (This article was written before 2016 came out, but I think it's what we're running into here)

That said, the only real way to get this to fix is going to be to rearrange things until Outlook acts right.  That or playing with padding until it stops putting a page break in there. 

I'm trying a few more things to see if I can help it.
Below are 2 examples. Im hoping maybe MyEmma or someone out there can help figure out a permanent fix/solution to this issue.

Anyone else notice this in Office 365 - Outlook 2016?
Photo of Dennis Manugal

Dennis Manugal

• 33 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1642 Posts
  • 131 Reply Likes
Hey there Dennis, 

I wanted to check in with you here on this.  I don't necessarily have anything to add in here beyond what we discussed.  

Hopefully another user out there does have some more insight into helping out with Outlook rendering.  I know it is often the bane of email designers.   :) 

If I can help out with anything, let me know!