Bottom of my email is being cut off

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved by phone

I have tested email HTML through Litmus & Campaigner without this issue, however once copying the HTML into Emma, the bottom half of my email disappears. This leads me to believe Emma software is doing something to cut the newsletter off as Campaigner can handle without issue. My client is hoping to send this out today, so a prompt response would be greatly appreciated.
Photo of Lindsay

Lindsay

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Lindsay

Lindsay

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I've looked into this more and found that Emma is cutting out 67 lines of HTML after I hit save. Take a look at the screenshots. Before I hit save you'll see the code is 150 lines. After hitting save, when I go to edit the HTML it only shows 83 lines. Can someone please advise why this is happening? I've never experienced this with other campaign managers before.
Photo of Lindsay

Lindsay

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
After:
Photo of Andrew Heuback

Andrew Heuback, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Hey there! We ended up chatting by phone, so I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.