Bug in campaign proofing popup

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: bug resolved

For one of my mailings, I'm getting a warning of a proofing issue. That's fine -- I understand what that does and how it works. However, there's a little help icon that looks like it's supposed to give me more information, but clicking on the "?" icon doesn't produce any result, at least not in Firefox 30.0 on a Mac. Seems like there's a little bug there if that's supposed to link to more information. 

I've attached a screen shot showing the icon I'm referring to.

Photo of mmll

mmll

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Ben Vance

Ben Vance, Alum

• 328 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Hi Meaghan!  Thanks for pointing this out.  We’re going to work on getting this fixed, but given the nature of the bug - it’s not really a “show-stopper” - it might be a while before we’re able to do that.  In the mean time, clicking on the blue “What’s causing this?” link will provide the additional information that you’re looking for in regards to the proofing error.  Thanks again for catching this!
Photo of Becky-Jo

Becky-Jo

• 16 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
I'm having issues with this too. However, when I click on the link, all i get is a button saying "Okay, thanks!" It doesn't explain what is wrong with the mailing. This is happening on every single mailing. I need to know if something is wrong with my mailings, but EMMA is not providing any additional information. 
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi Becky-Jo -- Thanks for bringing this to our attention. What you're seeing there is an issue that cropped up as a result of some changes we made to the proofer to improve on some slowness in the application. We've since resolved that issue, but you may need to do a hard refresh on your browser to see those changes. I'd also recommend clearing your browser cache and cookies. Sometimes, stale information saved in your browser can cause website to display out-of-date or incorrect info. Make sure to shut down the browser after clearing, then re-open and log in again.
Photo of Becky-Jo

Becky-Jo

• 16 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
Okay, great! This did help!