Bulk select/delete the responses for test messages

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
It would be wonderful to have the ability to bulk delete the responses for test messages that are sent. I can go down the left column to select a number of messages, but there is no prompt to delete those messages, it looks like it has to be done individually, unless I'm missing something.
Photo of Development

Development

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi! You'll be happy to know that you actually can bulk-delete mailings from the Response page.

You'll check the boxes to the left of the mailings you wish to delete, then you'll click the downward-pointing arrow in the header row to choose to delete these mailings:

Photo of Carey

Carey

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I don't see the drop down that deletes all my old completed surveys...my screen doesn't look like this one above??
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi Carey! That screenshot is of the mailings section of a Campaigns page. If you scroll down to the surveys section, you can click the Drafts tab and select to delete any drafts you don’t want, following the steps above.

But deleting expired surveys is done one at a time: You’ll click the Expired tab, select the downward-pointing arrow that’s in line with that survey and click Delete this survey:

Photo of Development

Development

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks! I guess I subconsciously ignored that one since it looks like the individual rows and none of them performed the action.
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
No problem! I'm glad you found it.
Photo of Magnum Print Solutions

Magnum Print Solutions

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Consider Efficiency in Deleting Drafts in Campaigns.

It would be great if, in the "campaigns/drafts" section a user could select more than one "draft" and delete. I'm currently having to do this one by one, which is inefficient and takes quite a bit of time.
Photo of Stuart School of Business

Stuart School of Business

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Mass archival option?.

Is there a way to mass archive campaign responses? I believe they're only available for 18 months, and I'm hoping there's a way to download as a batch vs. clicking each separate campaign in the response tab. 
Photo of Imperial Sugar Company

Imperial Sugar Company

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This only works for the campaigns tab, not the TEST tab. How do bulk delete from the Test tab?
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hi there, in the old system there isn't a way to delete those test responses.  Is there a particular reason you're looking to delete those?  

In the new Emma you can select the mailings one-by-one and archive them, but I do see in the old interface that's no longer an option.  

I may be able to see if that's something that can be done on our back end here.  Let me know!