Campaign not sending?

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: working in duplicate post

We've had a rough few days with Emma.  We're relatively new (just 2 weeks), and the first couple of campaigns were fine.  Now the site is often impossibly slow and at times almost unusable. Today, I imported a new list (only about 120 subscribers).  The import seemed to go fine, but things really slowed down setting up the first campaign to this new list.  A couple of times I had to log out and log back in because of internal server errors.  When I finally sent the campaign, it said pretty quick that all emails were delivered, but none of us in the office received it.  I've asked a few others, and they did not receive it either (this is hours later).  The responses claim only 3 people opened it, and this is a very highly motivated list.  We've never seen response rates likes this before with MailChimp.  Anyone else experiencing anything like this?  (I'm using Firefox 40.0.3.)
Photo of Elon University Religious Life

Elon University Religious Life

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi Elon -- I can see you also posted here, and we'll be jumping in there to take a look at your account and mailing. I'm going to archive this thread, so you can watch there for replies! Thanks.
(Edited)