Campaigns, tests won't send

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn't hear back from community member

My tests and campaigns won't send. It says sending, but doesn't actually send. Using Chrome. 
Photo of Raley's

Raley's

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Raley's

Raley's

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It shows now on my Sent campaigns tab, but shows Last Sent "Never." 
Photo of Paul Zimmerman-Clayton

Paul Zimmerman-Clayton, Official Rep

• 400 Posts
  • 34 Reply Likes
Hey there, thanks for posting! I just took a look at your account, and found that the mailing called "ENews_3-18-15" is showing response data in the response tab, and it does indeed show "Never" as the last sent date. 

I feel confident that the mailing has gone out, since we're seeing good delivery numbers, and I would expect the "Never" to have switched over to a date by now. I'm going to check in with a few folks around the house to see why that's slow to update. 

In the meantime, take a look at your response section to see data on the mailing.

Regarding test mailings, were you also unable to send tests from your account? In response, it looks like things are sending well, but if you've been unable to click send on some mailings, please let me know, along with any details surrounding that issue. 

Please post back with any more details, and I'll let you know what I find out regarding the last sent timestamp!
Photo of Raley's

Raley's

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We only have a 4% open rate so far, so something must not be right. We average around 70%. I also didn't even receive it myself and I am on the distribution lists. I see my attempted test mailings from yesterday on the Response section (all 5 attempts at sending). They show as delivered but again, I did not receive them and only 1 recipient opened 1 of the 5 apparently sent. Emails are not reaching their destinations. 
Photo of Andrew Heuback

Andrew Heuback, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Hey there. I have verified that these emails have been received by your incoming mail server. Have you confirmed that this campaign was not filtered into a spam / junk mail folder?

As the majority of the recipients for this campaign use the same domain as the sender email, you may need to whitelist so your server lets the emails through to their final destination. You can find instructions in our Resource Center here:

http://support.e2ma.net/Resource_Center/Account_how-to/how-to-whitelist-emma

Give this a shot and then try sending yourself another test.

We have also had some reports today of a delay in response data, and this could be impacting the scoring of your open rate. Let's keep an eye on this over the next 24 hours for more data to come in.

Keep us updated!
Photo of Raley's

Raley's

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It seems to have gone to spam, which hasn't happened previously. 
Photo of Paul Zimmerman-Clayton

Paul Zimmerman-Clayton, Official Rep

• 400 Posts
  • 34 Reply Likes
Hey again. It looks like we missed this reply a few months ago. I'm so sorry we didn't catch your reply sooner, but I did want to check in and see if you still needed help. 

Whitelisting will fix any issues with spam filtering at the server level, but if you have additional filters in place in your email program, those could affect where those mailings go. If you're still having issues with messages going to spam, even after whitelisting, please let me know!