Can I edit the HTML for a template to change the link color?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)

Photo of Social Media Mentions

Social Media Mentions

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi there! Template code isn’t accessible, but our Design Team can code a link color into your templates to make all links the color of your choice. Simply give them a shout through the design form for the revision, and they’ll get you squared away. :)

Otherwise, you can change link colors while editing in a text box:

And if you’re interested in removing a link’s underline, you can do that, too.

I hope this helps!
Photo of Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC

Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am using the Continental template and have the information below at the bottom.  In emma the text is white, but after the email is sent, the email address and website links change to blue, which makes them hard to read.  Any suggestions? 

Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
We've found that the following steps are the fastest, easiest way to change link colors: If you're unable to change the color of your existing link, try deleting that link and following the steps above from scratch. You can also make slight adjustments in the HTML code if you'd like (just click on the HTML button in the toolbar). If you have trouble, let us know!
Photo of Reby

Reby

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks!
(Edited)
Photo of University of New Mexico-Los Alamos

University of New Mexico-Los Alamos

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I don't get this? If you can edit the link colors while editing in a text box, why do I need to have the design team make the change for me?

BTW, I can't get the link color to change when editing in a text box to work.
(Edited)
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hey there! It sounds like your link colors aren't working properly. I'm creating a new thread for us to get to the bottom of this problem. :)

Please reference the new conversation here: Link color won't change when editing in a text box