Can I hide an image in the editable layout using a mobile-responsive template?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

Thanks Cassie, glad to hear I wasn't just missing some. I have just one more question if you don't mind, can I hide an image on mobile if that image is in the editable layout? I was able to easily hide images that are hard-coded using the classes you guys set up. Thanks!

Note: This topic was created from a reply on the Image stacks above text in mobile-responsive template topic.
Photo of Dispatch Magazines

Dispatch Magazines

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Good morning! I reached out to one of our expert design folks for their input on this and unfortunately there would not be a way to hide an image there on mobile. The reason being there is no way to apply a “hide class” to specific images within the flexible layout region. Applying a hide class would actually hide all images.

Please let me know if any other questions come to mind.
Photo of Dispatch Magazines

Dispatch Magazines

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Tyler for looking into this. This might actually work, as I only have one image in the flexible layout that I want to hide. Hopefully, it doesn't hide the text. I'll play around with it some more. Thanks for the great support.