Can I put emojis in the subject line of my emails?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Photo of I and love and you

I and love and you

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hey there! You can definitely place emoji’s in your subject line and it would be a matter of pasting those into your subject line in Emma since it is not an option on the review and send page to select/insert emoji’s. One thing to keep in mind is emoji may not render properly in all email clients or on computers which do not have emoji loaded as a language. As with any email campaign, I’d suggest sending yourself multiple tests just to see how those emoji display in your inbox.

Hopefully this info helps, but please let me know if I can assist further.
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hello! We did some testing of emojis in different email clients, and I want to share this page of our Resource Center with you, in case you'd like to take a look. :)
Photo of d50 Media

d50 Media

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi ya! reviving an old thread.... wondering if anyone can track down an American Flag emoji? I don't see any in the Facebook list referenced in the link that Katie posted.  This would be super helpful if possible!!
Photo of murtaza bhori

murtaza bhori

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
how do i use emoji in subject line . do i have to do add something in the HTML content as well.
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
You should be able to simply copy and paste the emoji into the subject line! You can find more details here.
Photo of Benton Cummings

Benton Cummings, Senior Manager, Customer Support

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi d50,

We don't have a collection of emoji's to offer here, but there are some great resources online that should help. A quick search found this one.

I'd definitely do some further searching if that one doesn't do the trick for you. Here are some good places to start:
http://getemoji.com/
http://emojipedia.org/

Thanks- hope this helps!