Cannot share custom template with agency sub-accounts

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Not a Problem
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

Hi there. I cannot seem to share my custom template with my accounts. I toggle 'Share Globally,' hit Save, and it still shows that the template is not shared with any accounts.
Photo of Champlain College

Champlain College

• 23 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Ben Vance

Ben Vance, Alum

• 328 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Sorry for the trouble! I hopped into your account, and went into template builder. I opened up the "Blank Responsive Template." Then I clicked the Share tab, and changed the "Share globally" switch to be on. Then I clicked on "Save template" at the upper right. Now when I go back to your list of templates, it says that it's shared with all accounts:

Can you confirm you see the same thing? Did you follow these steps as well, or was there something different in our processes?

Champlain College

• 23 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Ben, thanks! Looks good. I followed the same steps but couldn't get the save to stick. I wonder if it's a browser issue? I'm using Safari, curious to know what you used. Thanks again,
Dan
Photo of Ben Vance

Ben Vance, Alum

• 328 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Hey Dan! I'm using the newest version of Firefox (25.0.1). All of us here in the office use either Firefox or Chrome. They tend to cooperate the best with our gal, Emma :)

Champlain College

• 23 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Excellent, I will use Firefox from now on, and i'll let my clients know. Thank you Ben
Photo of School of Rock Doylestown

School of Rock Doylestown

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there a way to share templates with different accounts?.