Can't access audience, response or campaigns tab

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

All of a sudden we can't access the audience, campaigns or response tabs for any of our accounts: all that's available is automation. Seems to be true across all our agency accounts. Can this be fixed ASAP?
Photo of Meaghan

Meaghan, Champion

• 83 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of FootSteps Marketing

FootSteps Marketing

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This is true for us as well.  All of our agency sub-accounts just have "automation" in place of the audience, campaigns, and response. 
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- Thanks for letting us know! Our developers identified and fixed this issue in just a few minutes. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that it caused in the meantime. We'll be looking into this extensively to make sure it doesn't happen again. I'll post any updates here for you as I have them. Thanks!
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
It looks like we may have just been a little bit excited to share our new automation funcitonality with you all! We're working on some really exciting stuff for automating emails that we are almost ready to release to you all. We'll let you know before we do that!

In the meantime, check out our latest email (including a silly video with some familiar faces) to learn more about the upcoming release!
https://t.e2ma.net/message/a4ggu/mpl7ai
(Edited)