Can't Delete/Reschedule Email for Today

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: bug resolved

I'm trying to delete a schedule email that is to go out today at 3:15, I have a few changes that need to be made to it before it's sent out. It won't let me delete it. Can someone help with that momentarily? It said if I continue to have problems, which I am, to contact support.

Thanks!
Photo of Tschetter & Associates

Tschetter & Associates

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Tschetter & Associates

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- Thanks for reaching out! We are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to cancel scheduled mailings. In most cases, we can confirm in our system that the mailing is indeed cancelled, but we'll want to double check. 

Can you tell me what subaccount you're working in and the name of the scheduled mailing? I'll take a look and see what's going on. Our systems team is already working to identify and resolve this issue. 

Tschetter & Associates

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Sure, it's Riemer Eye Center - Campaign is called: REC Fall 2015 Newsletter For Patients

Thank you!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Thanks! Alrighty, I've canceled that mailing for you. Right now, it's still displaying on the Scheduled tab of your Campaigns page, but you can feel free to make a copy of that mailing and edit/reschedule as needed. I'll let you know here when this issue is resolved. 

Tschetter & Associates

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you, appreciate your help!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- Thanks for your patience as we worked to resolve this bug with canceling scheduled mailings! Our developers released some work this afternoon that resolved this issue.

You won’t see that error when canceling any mailings that are scheduled after this release. Any mailing that was canceled with an error but still remains on the Scheduled tab will move off of the Scheduled tab after the original scheduled time for that mailing passes.

You'll still see the error when canceling a mailing that was scheduled before this work when out. If you run into that again, just give us a call or comment here and we'll confirm it for you. Thanks!
(Edited)