Can't Export Errors

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Conversation moved to email

Hello,

In one of my accounts it seems I am unable to export errors & opt outs any more?

I find the audience group I want, click the arrow to the right and choose 'Export', I tick just errors & opt outs and a pop up asks me to click a link as usual. On this screen I just see a list of errors I've already exported a month or so ago but not my new export?

Can anyone help?

Thanks!
Photo of Key Blue

Key Blue

• 47 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- That does seem strange. I'd love to take a look! Can you let me know which sub account and audience group you're working with? Have you seen this in any other accounts recently? Thanks!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hello again -- Just checking in here! Still eager to dig in on this if you can provide me with some of the specifics mentioned above. Thanks!
Photo of Key Blue

Key Blue

• 47 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Emily,

Sorry for the delay. Sure it's our 'Volvo Cars London' sub account, all our other accounts are working fine.

Many thanks

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Thanks, Michele! I'm going to reach out by email to discuss this in more detail. Thanks!