Can't move left combo image/text box to another column

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: bug resolved

Sometimes, when I move a left combo image/text box to another column, the image becomes centered, and I can't change it. Why??? It's very frustrating. I am currently working on Wed LEGAL ONE blast. I use Firefox 33.1.1.
Photo of NJPSA/FEA

NJPSA/FEA

• 108 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Benton Cummings

Benton Cummings, Senior Manager, Customer Support

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear of the frustration with this! I jumped into your account to take a look at your mailing, and I see exactly what you are referring to. When I move the combo block to the opposite column, the image moves to the center, and there is no option to change it in the settings while it is in that column. When I move it back to it's original position, that option reappears and it is positioned to the left again.

I'm not sure why that is happening here, but I'm running this issue past some of our colleagues here to get to the bottom of it. I'll let you know everything I find out.
Photo of Benton Cummings

Benton Cummings, Senior Manager, Customer Support

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi again,

I just heard back on this, and it turns out that the issue is related to a bug that our developers are currently looking into. The only workaround at the moment is to drag a new combo block into the column that you wanted to move it to and copy the content into the new combo block.

We will definitely notify you as soon as the bug has been resolved.

Certainly sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and don't hesitate to let us know if you need help getting that new combo block set up!
Photo of NJPSA/FEA

NJPSA/FEA

• 108 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Yep. That's how I've been working around it. Thanks.
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- Thanks for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue. I'm happy to report that this bug is now fixed!