Can't set up a workflow with a lightbox form as the trigger

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

One of our clients (sub-account Bagpipe Lessons) is trying to set up an automation workflow where the trigger event is someone signing up via a lightbox form. The client and I have both tried to set up said workflow, but the lightbox signup form is not being shown as an option to select as part of the trigger event. I've tested it in a different client account and it looks like it should be possible to use a lightbox form signup as a trigger event. Could you help investigate what we might be doing wrong here? 

Thanks! 
Photo of Meaghan

Meaghan, Champion

• 83 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Damian Gatta

Damian Gatta, Official Rep

• 342 Posts
  • 43 Reply Likes
Hi Meaghan, 

I hopped in the account and was able to replicate what you are experiencing there.  To troubleshoot, I deactivated and reactivated and saved the Lightbox form and then headed over to the Automation Builder.  In creating a new workflow for a signup trigger, the form is now displaying and I was able to select it.  

This was just a wonky one off thing here but you should now be able to create a workflow selecting the Lightbox form.  Feel free to give me a shout with any questions or if you are still not seeing that form as an option.
Photo of Meaghan

Meaghan, Champion

• 83 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
Hi Damian, We're still having some problems here. You cleared up the first part for us and we were able to select the lightbox form as part of the workflow. Now the workflow is active, but our tests aren't resulting in the workflow being triggered.

I'm also seeing that on this sub-account's "Response" tab, there is an "Active Autoresponders" tab as well as a "manage trigger events" button. Is there perhaps some leftover stuff here from Trigger emails before the Automation workflows were rolled out?