Can't get past upgrade browser window

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

When I click on a campaign to edit it, I get a page telling me I have to upgrade my browser, but when I click on Internet Explorer, it tells me I have the latest version. I can't get past the screen to update my email.
Photo of Internews Network

Internews Network

• 59 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
I'm sorry for the problem you're having! Are you using Internet Explorer 11 as your browser? (You can check by going to supportdetails.com.)

We've had a few reports of this with IE11 users but haven't been able to replicate it, leading us to believe it's related to a browser plug-in or add-on.

We're still researching, but in the meantime, you can switch to another browser -- like Chrome or Firefox -- and I'll keep you updated here with the latest news.
Photo of UltraSource LLC

UltraSource LLC

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I am experiencing the same issue. Worked fine yesterday, but my computer did an automatic update to IE 11 last night and now I have issues. Any resolution in sight for this issue?
Photo of Ben Vance

Ben Vance, Alum

• 328 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Thanks for letting us know! We're currently developing a fix for this problem, but we're not certain how quickly that it will be released. We hope that it will be soon, but you may want to consider temporarily switching browsers to Chrome or Firefox while we continue to work on this. We'll keep you posted here with any updates!
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Official Response
This has been fixed, so you shouldn’t run into this anymore. :)