Change 72-hour summary notification email address for account

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

I want all response summary notifications to go to a new email address. I thought we changed it in the right place but a month later, it is still going to the old contact. Where do we change this so the new email address gets all campaign summary notifications? We assumed this is not campaign-specific but a global setting in our account.
Photo of Western Energy Institute

Western Energy Institute

• 36 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Good morning! Those notifications are sent to the email address which is on file for password reset messages. Currently you do not have a way to update it within your account, but I am more than happy to update this here for you. Please just let me know the email address and I’ll have this changed.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi there! I want to update you that we've made two changes here: First, we've made this a 24-hour summary notification email instead of 72-hour, and second, you can now easily change the email address for these notifications in your account settings. :)