Can I remove the physical address from my template footer?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Is there any way to change the content in the email footers? I do not want my account address listed, and I would like to remove the following verbiage:"Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails. View this email online."
Photo of Alexandra Diana

Alexandra Diana

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Damian Gatta

Damian Gatta, Official Rep

• 342 Posts
  • 43 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi there!

To be compliant with the Can-Spam law, there must be a mailing address on all email templates so we would not be able to remove the account mailing address.  Take a look at this resource for more details on Can-Spam.  We can however remove the "Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails. View this email online", just let me know the name of the template you would like that removed from and I am happy to make that change for you.

Feel free to give me a shout with any questions!
Photo of Alexandra Diana

Alexandra Diana

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Damien! It should be the only template I currently have on file: "CLE Template" Thank you! 
Photo of Damian Gatta

Damian Gatta, Official Rep

• 342 Posts
  • 43 Reply Likes
Hi Alexandra, 

You are all set!  I removed "Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails. View this email online' links from the CLE Template in your account.

Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything else I can do to help!
Photo of Camp Nakanawa

Camp Nakanawa

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hello,  I need to change the unsubscribe email at the footer of each of my campaign emails . Can you tell me how to do that? Many thanks. Shelly