Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved
I tried the import two different ways. First I did Add and Update, creating the new group and adding them to another group we have. When this problem arose, I deleted the group and then retried the import doing add + update again, but only adding them to the new group.
I'm wondering how to activate them, or if there was an error in my import.
I'm using Google Chrome Version 40.0.2214.111 (64-bit) on a Mac mini desktop
The Mac OS is Yosemite 10.10.1