Delete all images in my image library

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

Katie,

I was wondering if you could delete all of my images in one swipe in my image library. I'd like to start fresh for 2014 since emma has a copy for the old campaigns. There are so many images and only being able to delete them one at a time would be very time consuming.

Thanks!

Note: This topic was created from a reply on the Does deleting images remove them from mailings where they appeared? topic.
Photo of Brandi Leath

Brandi Leath

• 531 Posts
  • 67 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Brandi Leath

Brandi Leath

• 531 Posts
  • 67 Reply Likes
Also on that note, it would nice to also have:

• the option to delete multiple images/documents, etc at once
  • the option to save or not save to the library

• I use new images for almost all of my campaigns, there really isn't a need for me to save them to my library. SOME I would like to save, so I still need that option, but most of them I don't need.

Thanks!
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Good ideas, Brandi! Would you be up for creating new idea conversations for each of those? That way, we can get those requests to our developers for feedback.

The developer who can work on the image library deletion is out until next week, but I’ll circle back with you then once it’s taken care of. :)
Photo of Brandi Leath

Brandi Leath

• 531 Posts
  • 67 Reply Likes
Yes, absolutely! No problemo. :)

Thanks!
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
All set now, Brandi! Your images have been deleted.
Photo of Brandi Leath

Brandi Leath

• 531 Posts
  • 67 Reply Likes
Awesome thank you Katie!