Can I delete more than one email draft at a time?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

We can select multiple drafts...why can't we delete them????
Photo of Harris County Department of Education

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Paul Zimmerman-Clayton

Paul Zimmerman-Clayton, Official Rep

• 400 Posts
  • 34 Reply Likes
Hey there! There isn't currently a way to delete multiple campaigns at a time, but I can definitely see how it would be a useful feature. I've switched this over to an idea conversation. If you have specific reasons for this, or any other idea for Emma, just reply and let us know!

• 400 Posts
  • 34 Reply Likes
Correction! And, I just learned about a new feature. You CAN delete multiple drafts of campaigns. 

Select the campaigns using the check boxes to the left, then click the top-most drop down arrow (right underneath the create new mailing button) in the right column. Voila! You can delete all selected mailings. 
Photo of Dottie

Dottie

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
This should also be available in the response section, but as far as I can tell it is not. Please let me know if it is, or add to the wish list if not. Thanks.

• 400 Posts
  • 34 Reply Likes
Hey Dottie, looks like I missed this back in October, but I wanted to make sure you knew how to delete multiple responses. You'll follow the same process as for deleting multiple campaigns. First click a few check boxes:

Then, click the topmost dropdown arrow over to the right to show the Delete selected mailings option:

Let me know if you have any questions about that!
Photo of Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County

Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
On  multiple deletions - can you make this more obvious: my account is getting overcrowded with every single save of a campaign. Also I have 10 times as many images as I need: multiples seem to proliferate. maybe have a question "DO you want to save this?" more frequently

• 400 Posts
  • 34 Reply Likes
Hey there, sorry for missing this in October. I've let our developers know that this feature was hard to find, and hopefully they can find a way to make it easier to find and use. 

Since you originally posted, we've updated our image insert modal to let users delete multiple images and opt not to save new uploads. Click the checkbox to delete multiples:

or opt not to save by unchecking the Save to library option:

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any more questions!