Detailed response exports failing for split test emails

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

I'm trying to do a detailed response export and it worked for one email, but not another. The email that's not exporting was a split test, which I've had issues exporting in the past. Please help!  

P.S. Any news about getting a long-term fix for this glitch?
Photo of Georgia State University Annual Fund

Georgia State University Annual Fund

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- great question! We are still working to resolve this bug that affects exporting split test mailing response data. For now, the best approach is to email us at support@myemma.com with the name of the mailing you need to export. Since I'm already working with you here, you send that email in with FOR EMILY in the subject line. I'll be sure to grab it and get that export to you!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hello again -- To save a step here if you haven't already emailed in, you can just give me the name of the mailing here! I can export your response and add it to your documents library for you to download from within your account. :)
Photo of Georgia State University Annual Fund

Georgia State University Annual Fund

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hey Emily!  Thanks for your response and sorry for the delay on my end.  The email that I want exported is "FY15 Respiratory Therapy Email".  Thanks!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Great! I've exported that response and uploaded it to your documents library on the campaigns page of your account. Let me know if I can help with anything else!
Photo of Visit Philadelphia

Visit Philadelphia

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Exporting 'Delivered' Segment on campaign does not include those sent a split tes....

When exporting a segment of 'delivered' emails from the response page on a campaign, it does export emails that were sent the campaign during a split test. Why is this? Is there anyway to extract data as to which emails were sent a split test? It would be helpful. 

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- There is currently a bug in the application that prevents you from exporting the detailed response for a split test mailing. I've exported the detailed responses for your three most recent split test mailings and uploaded them to your documents library. You can download them from there!

We'll update this conversation to let you know when the bug has been resolved.
Photo of Internews Network

Internews Network

• 59 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello, 

Could you please send me the results of the last split test we did? Any word on when this bug is going to get fixed?

Thanks! 

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
I've added that split test mailing response to your document library. You can download it from there!

I know that our developers are getting very close to a fix for this bug. Hang tight!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi everyone -- I have some very exciting news on the export front! Our dev gurus have completely reworked how Emma handles exports, and we’ve just released those updates to your Emma account.

I so appreciate all of your patience while we worked to get the new export process in place! We expect exports should be smooth sailing for you from here on out, but if you run into any further exporting issues, please let us know!